🧶 Tags:: #Fleeting_Notes #🌱
Resources:: Keeping Your Body At Its Best
2021-10-11 - 14:35
- Your macros are an important thing but not as important on a whole food vegan diet.
- As you consume whole foods as close to their natural state its hard to mess with the macros.
- Not consuming extra oil or fat is the key to keeping the macros in a good proportions.
- I get the majority of my calories from Carbs.
- these are complex carbs that are slow to digest.
- Proteins are next.
- I don't try to consume any extra proteins and so far it's been good. No deficiency or anything.
- Fats are not a big part of my diet.
- Even though my family loves to add a lot of oil to foods I try to avoid them.
- I can do better if I would be cooking for myself, Not yet though.