🧶 Tags:: #🌱
Resources:: The Quick And Easy Way To Effective Speaking
2021-10-13 - 07:54
Keep Your Goals Before You
- Think about why you want to learn to be an effective speaker. Having a set goal will make learning faster and effective.
- Concentrate your attention on what self-confidence and the ability to talk more effectively will mean to you.
- Think of what it means to you socially, of the friends it will bring, of your increased capacity to be of service in your civic, social, or group, of the influence you will be able to exert in your business.
- Try your best to develop an ability to let others look into you head and heart. Learn to make your thoughts, your ideas, clear to others, individually, in groups, in public.
- Speak from experience. "In any subject, your passion for the subject will save you. If you care enough for a result, you will attain it."
Predetermine Your Mind To Success
- "The biggest lesson I have ever learned is the stupendous importance of what we think. If I knew what you think, I would know what you are, for your thoughts make you what you are, By changing our thoughts, We can change our lives."
- Set your sights on success with determination and for sure you will succeed. Your mind has the ability to make things possible for you. If you desire it enough you will succeed.